Sunday, December 9, 2012

Vic and Sade was about ordinary people until...

I've been thinking a lot about Vic and Sade lately, as I am "writing" a "book" (not really sure what it will eventually turn into, but it will turn into something.)

At any rate, I have spent hours just thinking.

One thing I have realized is that it's often been said that Vic and Sade were just ordinary people, doing nothing.

That is true.  Until they broke their boundaries.

For instance, Vic was fairly normal at work. The people at Plant #14 were fairly normal too.  There's no real oddballs there.  No more than at your job - maybe even less than at your job.  Mr. Ruebush did a few odd things but really, he was the oddest person that we know of at Plant #14.

But - when Vic went to other plants or read the Kitchenware Quarterly - then he began to interact or mention some very unusual people.

I look at this as Paul Rhymer having to conform at work.  There were certain things he couldn't do at work that he would do outside of work.  At work, he'd be "normal."  Away from work, the crazy man came out.

I could go further on this subject - and I do - in my upcoming project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...