Tuesday, December 11, 2012

If I can do it, anyone can do it

A tip: want to make a lot of progress in whatever you are doing?  Be consistent.  Add a little everyday.  Don't force things or get too excited  or worry and think "this is too much work."

If you are consistent and work on whatever project you have every day and chip away at it, eventually, you will get it done.

This "''book"" thing was a headache at the beginning.  I worried about it.  I fussed about it.  I moaned.  I lost sleep.  I fretted to others.

And here it is, less than 2 weeks later; being consistent, working on the task at hand daily - I looked at the book as individual chapters rather than a monumental task - those things helped me keep my head.  When I "kept my head" I was able to start chipping away.

Two weeks ago, I literally thought there was no way I would get finished by the end of the year (my original goal.)  Now, unless some horror befalls me, I am certain I will be done way before Christmas!  And nothing has been short-changed, no goals have been eliminated - as a matter of fact, the ""book"" now is better than I ever thought it would or could be.

Make your goals - no matter how lofty - be consistent every day and I am certain you will attain what you wish for.  If I can do it - anyone can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...