Thursday, December 13, 2012

December research/January spectacular

Because of this enormous project (for me anyway) that I am doing away from the websites, I have not been able to share as much as I would have liked to as of late in this blog.

As a matter of fact, I've been downright stingy.

However, after the book is released and the extras have been released, I will go over everything with you here in this blog.

One of things I have gotten is perspective about Vic and Sade from  people who are either new to Vic and Sade or people who don't like Vic and Sade.

I clearly remember being new to Vic and Sade (it was less than 18 months ago) and I remember the things that I didn't like at first.  It's funny but few people ever bring that up: but I found Vic to be extremely hard to understand (after a while I caught on.)

At any rate, I really don't have time right now to go looking for new things to post here as I have done in the past.  That will change in January.  Also, I don't want to give too much away as to what surprises I have in store for you coming in January.

In case you don't know, I hope to be done with the episode portion of the website by the end of the year.  The episodes should total just over 600 (that itself is monumental, in my opinion.)

I plan to celebrate that occasion.  I will be giving away my book, sharing a brand new interview I have conducted,  sharing many things written by many people, there will be big surprises and many bonus materials.  I have spent many hourse putting this together and I have more ideas as well before the end of the year.

So please be patient with this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...