Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I miss V&S research/Your story

I'm so busy these days that I have little time for researching Vic and Sade.  To tell you the truth, I don't know how much more is "out there" that's retrievable.

I have to think there is a bit more "free" information out there but right now, it really does look near-depleted.  That is until new magazines become available to look through or new newspapers or what have you.

Still, I miss doing that sort of thing.  After the new year, things will slow down where I can start back again.

One thing I do plan on doing is going back through the audio again looking for things I missed the first time.  And I have some other ideas.  And I'm always on the lookout for fans of Vic and Sade and doing an interview with those I haven't yet talked to.  If you are one of those people or know a fan of the show who I haven't interviewed, please send them my way.  Part of saving and preserving Vic and Sade is telling YOUR story.  I want your story on my website.

Please remember the things I do for Vic and Sade is all non-profit.  It's all about preservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...