Monday, December 10, 2012

Three heads are not better than one

I was trolling through the Character website doing some research this morning when I realized one photo had been used for three different characters!

No, I haven't ever really kept track of what people "look" like but I have a pretty good memory (or so I thought.)  I have found a couple of others over the months where a repeat of a face happened.

It's my bet that few recognized the problem.

I have added 20-25 more audio additions to the right-hand side.  One of these days I can take a week or so to focus again on that site and make it a bit better.  I just haven't had the time - and I certainly don't have the time now - it's just I saw this problem and had to fix is ASAP or it would really bother me.

Nothing right now as far as news or trivia to share with you; I am of course busy working on you-know-what.

The last time I talked to you about it, I was up to an hour.  I'm almost up to an hour and a half to perhaps two hours - although it may be Wednesday before I am through with this part and know the correct time.

(I am only letting you know these tidbits to show you that I really am working on the project.  I'd rather be looking for V&S trivia/tidbits though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...