Friday, December 14, 2012

An interview with myself - a question a day!

An interview with myself.  A question a day...

Q: Who's your favorite character and why?

A: It would be hard for me to choose anyone other than Rush.  I certainly enjoy Vic, Russell and Uncle Fletcher but I associate with Rush so much... His love for baseball, for example, is something I have always had.  The fact that he can express himself so well yet his parents stifle him.  There are lots of things I see in him that I see in myself.

Sade is really the one member of the family that I do not seem to clique with.  I guess this is because she is a woman and the kind of woman I try to avoid in real life.  I'm not fond of my mind being read (and then my thoughts held against me) and I'm not fond of gossiping magpies either.

Sade has her place on the show but it's just not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...