Sunday, December 23, 2012

Most disappointing thing about the website?

This interview continues...

Q.  What's the most disappointing thing about the website?

A.  I feel this is without a doubt the fact that so few people comment or participate in other ways.  I work hard on the websites and it's so nice when someone gives me some direction about what what I am doing right or am doing wrong.  There's little interaction.

I'd love to see feedback on the episodes.  Every now and then I'll see a bit there but not much. 

I've come to find out that OTR listeners are not really the type of people who leave feedback.  Sure, every now and then but as a rule, they tend to sit on their hands.  This to me is a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...