Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thirty episodes "found"

Looking at the archives on the right side of The Crazy World website, I see that via second hand stories found in magazine articles about the show, interviews done with the cast and fans from the 1970's and things I've deduced from things said on the series, I have been able to add thirty episode synopsis' to what we already know.

Thirty episodes probably make up less than 1% of all of the episodes of Vic and Sade that ever existed, but I am still pretty happy with what has been found considering these were all undocumented before I put them on the website.

In the future, people who do logs for Vic and Sade may choose not to recognize these episodes.  I believe this would be a mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...