Monday, December 3, 2012

e-book is morphing!

I've come to the conclusion that I am not a writer.  (I knew this anyway but now I really know it!)

I also have realized that I can get so much more out of the material I have by supplying sound clips.   I have the clips, I can edit and best yet - I know where things are.

Have you ever listened to the interviews with the cast and wished you had heard what they were talking about?  It just didn't happen.

I believe I can change this and by adding my own material which I have gathered - I think I'll have something special.

But in order to do this by the end of the year (that date has always been the goal) I've got to get going.  It's going to take some time to put this together.

I'll try and post here as often as I can with new material and I'll also let you know how the project is going.

Also, I have some more ideas - a whole sheet of them - for The Crazy World.  I'm not sure if all of the stuff is a good idea or not as I haven't really thought about it all.  In time, I'll let you know what I've been thinking.

But for now - off to working on this monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...