Saturday, November 17, 2012

Whitehouse Whiteside Whitehouse

The mind is a dangerous thing.

I know David Whitehouse's name is David Whitehouse.

Yesterday, I read something that named him as David Whiteside.

My mind tricked me into believing it, even though I knew better and I went and changed the hundreds of times 'Whitehouse' appears in the blog to 'Whiteside.'  Why?  Because I am an idiot, apparently.

I wake up today and think, that was dumb, his name is Whitehouse, not Whiteside, despite what an erroneous newspaper article says.

So I have to change them all back.  Sigh.  It will take about 2 hours worth of work or more.  In other words, 4 hours will be wasted on an error by yours truly.

So if you see "David Whiteside" on the blog, don't fret, I'm fixing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...