Friday, November 2, 2012

Note about "The Stillness of the Afternoon is Broken"

Okay, here's where not having things in order to begin with begins to ruin my life...

A year or so ago, I had no idea the episode just posted even existed.  I knew there was the episode by the same name with Russell.   I had posted that one.  Recently, I came across the script with Rush which I didn't know existed.

So... I have to make an episode for it, changing most everything I had written in the other one.  Blah blah hubbidy hoy...

You get the picture.

It's definitely not easy to conduct business the way I want to when things are not in order.  I have to post out of order constantly.  My apologies on that.

Also in order to make the 3 Hank episodes show up in a row, I have to change the time...

Look, most of this shouldn't be a bother to you.  Just letting' you know what's going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...