Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gaggles

Not only have I posted a 'gaggle' of the episodes locked away on somebody's transcription discs, but I also 'found' an episode I had lost. 

No, this is not a "lost" episode, it was just an episode that I had lost and not put on board when last I changed the website; it's actually been lost for 6-7 months.  It was this episode.  It had been posted long ago...  But stuff happens, as they say.

The recent episodes aren't quite finished, I've yet to put any info in the character database for them; looks like I will get to that tomorrow.

Meanwhile, there may be more episodes coming today, still looking.

Remember to tell someone on the internet about Uncle Fletcher and Paul Rhymer this week for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...