Monday, November 5, 2012

Interesting characters uploaded

There are many characters without a episode home - no episode exists in the notes for them - yet the character existed for at least one show.  (It is obvious that some characters lasted more than one show but STILL have no home.)

At any rate, I am in the process of uploading these characters when I come across them in my last final sweep - which again will at least take until the end of the year.

an example of a character from an unknown episode
It is my advice that you should not miss these characters.  They were written about by Richard E. Hunton, who has been noted in various written materials as an Uncle Fletcher "expert" (my word.)

The characters in question have a red box around their photo at the character website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...