Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rhymer formula: lodge regalia example

From my observations, I have noticed that there are certain formulas Rhymer used (this was detailed more in the previous post.)

I'm a 'visual' person and therefore, it's easier for me to explain what I see in my head in a diagram.

The first diagram I'd like to show you deals with lodge regalia.  I did this from the top of my head, so I may have left out a step or two.

This is not a 'wheel' as I described before but it's more of a flow chart.  Check it out:


You see how using this flow chart makes it simple to see about 10-15 episodes all at the same time.  You can also see how these ideas all stem from LODGE REGALIA in red.  One bicycle wheel with spokes, as I see it.  Maybe this is how his mind worked when thinking up episodes.

'Lodge regalia' is simply one idea of 50-75 or so.  I never have counted them.  But they all look like the above, with different words in the boxes.  You can imagine a flow chart on hats:

The red box would be "VIC WANTS A WIDE BRIMMED HAT.'  And well, you know the drill.  It's kind of fun to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...