Sunday, November 11, 2012

Second-hand stories

I've not heard from any of you about this subject but I'd truly like to know if you think including the second-hand stories on the site is a good idea?

I truly think it is a good idea, myself and I'll tell you why.  Out of all the second-hand stories I have (which numbers around or so), probably seven of them are relayed via people who were cast members.

The others are from books or from fans of the show who were dedicated enough to be at a live Vic and Sade forum, facing Clarence Hartzell and Bill Idelson, along with several others who knew the show well.  Therefore, I think we can take it for granted that their stories are true.

There are other known situations that happened that are not recorded down on paper (or the world wide web yet) - but were they an "episode?"  We probably will never know.  Will I make them an "episode?"  Maybe.  Probably.  Unless I hear from some of you who disagree with what I am doing.

I'll be busy writing again today, I'll be more active in this space tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...