Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Stories of Gumpox and Rishigan Fishigan often confused

EVEN IN THE METICULOUS NOTES, stories about Mr. Gumpox and Rishigan Fishigan are often reversed.

Why this is is beyond my knowledge.  I can see how they could be confused but even information from AUDIO episodes is somehow confused - so I know there was a confusion somewhere.

For instance, there is a story told by Clarence Hartzell - who when the stories were recorded, must have been close to 80 years old - seems to confuse Gumpox and Rishigan Fishigan, when he tells about a bed hopping across the floor when a long train went by - the longer the train, the farther the bed went.

This story is actually about Rish Fish but Hartzell audibly told it as a Gumpox story.

And some Hank Gutstop stories are attributed to Gumpox, even though they are from audio episodes.

Examine the notes I was given:

All red info is wrong and is really Hank Gutstop's info

This is not a knock on the notes, as I am VERY appreciative of them!  But I am just pointing out that this much information is hard to keep track of (trust me, you would not believe how hard it is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...