Friday, November 16, 2012

Louie Johnson note #2 - Ironized Yeast

Louie Johnson is/was a Vic and Sade researcher - or at least, a big fan of the series.

He passed on some thoughts to me a while back and I'm glad I have a place to share them.

Here, he writes about Ironized Yeast, the first sponsor of the show:
I was making a note about Ironized Yeast and abbreviated it “I.Y.”  While collating my notes, it caught my eye and I said it aloud.  It sounded funny, and it makes me wonder if Ironized Yeast had a part in the creation of Y.I.I.Y. Skeeber.
Makes perfect sense to me.  I can also add that Y.Y. Flirch had a brother named I.Y. Flirch.  I'm not sure if he was only a character in the early days (when Ironized Yeast was the sponsor) or not.  I'm not at all sure when I.Y. Flirch was on the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...