Saturday, September 5, 2015

The special relationship

There have been many articles written about Vic and Sade (and I'm proud to say that most of them have been written by the people who have contributed directly to my Vic and Sade websites).  However, I was thinking the other day, there so desperately needs to be an overview about the relationship between Vic and Rush.  It is a tender bond that yearns to be explored.

I'd love to do it and in time, if no one takes on the job, I might try and write such an article.  But you've already clearly seen that I am NO WRITER. Worse, I have no kids and I'm not sure I could fully grasp that special connection.

If someone (or many) would like to write such an article, you don't need my permission.  Just jump on that bandwagon.  But do us all a favor and please share it with me; I'd like to share it with others on my website.  It would not have to be a huge article or a giant project.

Please note that if someone would like to take on such a project, I would be happy to help in any way I could, especially by providing whatever information one would need.  I am quite adept at finding things around here.

Think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...