Tuesday, September 8, 2015

A problem fixed; let's celebrate by changing names!

Long story short, I encountered a problem (not of my doing, for once) and am in the process of fixing a major headache that would not allow the large scripts to show up online.  If you tried to access a script recently and found it not showing up (you always download them) well then you you probably thought I have no idea what I am doing; I am currently in the process of fixing this problem and sometime today we should be back to normal.

In the meantime, 44-03-28 Grown Men Trading Names has added a full script and I have re-worked the web post a bit.

Little by little I am knocking this out.  My hope is to get to all these scripts before the end of the year.  Provided everything remains status quo, that shouldn't be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...