Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Providence

It was pretty difficult to work yesterday as I was very tired.  But after a good night's sleep, I hope to make a lot of progress today.

I still got quite a bit done yesterday.

After the interview stuff is done, it's off to more projects for the website.  There are probably 10 more large projects to do.

I had something HUGE prepared for the end of the year.  Unfortunately, I've had little response from those I have asked to help.  So the HUGE thing will be more tempered.  But that's okay.  I think what I am providing here and what the others who have done me the honor of replying to my emails, it going to still be something to be quite proud of.

There are so many things to share with all of you Vic and Sade fans and I am very excited about doing so.  Every little bit I learn about the show is a thrill.  Every time I can add another "horse" - to me that's FUN!  Every new character or story that's accumulated - each piece of the puzzle - that's just something I really enjoy.

It's really funny to me that here I am doing THIS and there were other people doing the same thing before me.  I only wish I had known before I spent countless hours of my own time going though everything.  But now we have two separate records and I can look at each and find things that don't match.   Surprisingly, other than spelling, you'd be shocked at just how they have matched up.

The notes I have on the stuff from the U of W library though is the real gem, because otherwise, they would have just sat there in some homes of older people.  I can imagine that stuff being thrown away as I sit here and type because someone had died and their kids had thrown it away.

It's providence that has me sitting at a keyboard sharing this stuff with you.  There's a reason why *I* was doing the same thing the others were doing.  I can imagine the Vic and Sade group sitting around thinking about how to put this stuff on the internet.  There is so much work involved.  Even if there are 10 people.

Here it is, almost November and I am thankful that I have the opportunity to do this!

Now, off to work!

As always, check back here and Twitter for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...