Wednesday, October 31, 2012

More additions to the left-hand side

I hope to add the following additions this week to the now notorious left-hand side of The Crazy World:

+ Photos for as many of the cast as possible.  This would include multiple photos and maybe some you have never seen before.  These will be under the star's BIO, etc...

+ A Vic and Sade Museum.  This may or may not happen.  Don't ask me what it will be because at this very second, I don't really know.  But I do know every graphic I have ever uploaded is kept by Blogger and I can retrieve it if I want.  So there may be a museum - or maybe not.

+ Just curious, have you seen the Hartzell bio I got from the Lum and Abner Society?  It's comprehensive (look under 'Hartzell.')  By the end of the year, I will have more Hartzell surprises... but I can't tell you about it now.

+ I need to update the nicknames for Rush.  And I also have the nicknames for Russell, so there's another page that has to be done.  I hope to have these done soon.

+ I need to finish The Best of Vic and Sade.  Those are the YouTube videos.  I don't know if I will get to those this week.

+ I may make a video called, "How to use this website."  Or maybe I won't.

+ I need to finish fixing the sound on the first 50/75 episodes.  I hope to have that done this week.  Maybe today.  (I may do that after writing this post.)

+ I have characters that do not appear in the audio portion of episodes, nor in the Schwarz episodes.  These characters - some classic - "have no home."  So, what to do with them?  I suppose I'll put them in the Character site and designate them as having no episode attached to them.  I'm not sure what happened - maybe Schwarz ran out of time or didn't complete her notes but there's a "hole" of characters that have no episode attached to them.

There are also plots to characters I already have that have no episode, so they can't be linked to.  I can just add those to the Character website and somehow designate that there is nothing to link back to.

+ I still want to do a map.  This will be the 3rd map I have done.  The last map was okay but it was too small to write things on (ran out of room.)

The new idea is to take a screen shot from Google Earth and turn that into a digital "pencil drawing."  I will print that out, make notes on it by hand, then scan it.  That seems to be the only way I can make the map the way I want, since I'm not an expert with graphic programs and I don't really know anyone who is or if I do, they don't want to seem to help.

+ I still have plenty of scripts and script episodes to post.  These will be the last episodes posted.

+ I still have 4-5 "second hand story" episodes, with audio that I got from the interviews.  These will be posted, probably this week.

+ I have a Mel Allen audio interview to post.  He was an announcer at one time for V&S.  Although in the interview, he fails to mention V&S!

+ I may put links to all V&S stuff found in Google Books - you can go right to the reference.  But I may not... I haven't really had time to think about it.

+ I do have a link to find the latest V&S stuff posted on the internet.  Yes, my site comes up as the first 3 or 4 things on there but looking under that, people are talking about V&S.  Every now and then, it's something cool.  Be on the lookout for that.

+ I'm going to write a long piece on V&S before the end of the year.  It may be the longest thing I've ever written (unless you count this or my other websites.)

+ There are other things cookin' but I can't tell you.  You'll find out somewhere around the end of the year.

+ Also, I hope to use this blog as more of an expression of trivia I find. Right now, you are seeing me rattle off what I am doing.  I'm sure that's boring.

And the fact of the matter is, I have tons of stuff I have found.  Whether it comes out here or in The Crazy World, it's coming out...

So eventually, this will become a "trivia" website - not like "game show" trivia but "hey, here's what I found out" trivia.  It's just right NOW I am busy.  And what's on my mind is finishing.  I can be a very driven, obsessive person.  GET OUT OF MY WAY!  (Just kidding.)

Now off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...