Monday, October 29, 2012

Pass the bagels

Yes, I admit it. I stayed up all night.

I got quite a bit accomplished too. Although at one point I got so sleepy I had to do other junk to stay awake.

I just had a bagel but I hurt my teeth crunching down on a padlock. That's the last time I eat locks and bagels.

But seriously, I've got a ton of stuff to do. If you could see my desk, you'd feel sorry for me. Notes scattered everywhere!

By the way, There was nothing but good that came out of listening and capturing all of those Vic and Sade interviews, yesterday. I not only got the sound clips (probably 100 or more) but I took notes the whole time, I really got a lot of material that I didn't have. I can't wait to share it all with you.

The posting this morning about Howard the horse from Jean Shepard is just one item. Wasn't that a GREAT story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...