Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bernadine is Bernardine

Louie Johnson, a fellow Vic and Sade enthusiast and one who was a part of the Barabra Schwarz group, told me a while back that despite Flynn's name being printed 'Bernadine' in several places, her name is in fact, 'Bernardine.'

After some research, I see he's right.   The problem is "Bernadine" must be printed in my website at least 500 times.

I've changed each one up to 1941.  I'll try and change a year every day until I am finished (or at least by the end of the week.)

You see?  This job is never ending.  There are other names that are spelled wrongly too (or differently from the scripts:)
Rhymer - Donohoe    Me - Donahue
Rhymer - Trogle        Me - Trogel
Rhymer - Jordal        Me - Jordle

And there are about 500 more.  I don't know how many I will wind up fixing.  Right now, the only important one to fix is 'Bernardine.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...