Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pelter Unbleat's imaginary brother

I found out this weekend that Pelter Unbleat's imaginary brother --- was a REAL character on the show.  He was played by Butler Mandeville, who also played Pelter Unbleat, I suppose (but don't know) in "Series 3."

My research shows that he often played in daytime series in Chicago (soap operas) so adding him to the cast would not have been hard to do.

I also found out the names of a few other actors who played real characters, including Mr. Gumpox, who I mentioned in a post the other day.  Cliff Soubier voiced him.  The other actors aren't exactly household names today but may have been well known character actors in the mid 1940's.

I'll be adding those shortly.

Also working on the map - that's going to be a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...