Saturday, September 30, 2017

Who are the most popular characters on Vic and Sade? (as of September 2017)

According to the statistics on my Vic and Sade Character website, it's not at all shocking to find that all five family members outpace all other characters, easily.

Uncle Fletcher has twice as many views as anyone else.  Then comes Rush, followed closely by Vic.  Russell is next and not too far from Vic, actually.  Sade brings up the rear but isn't too far behind Russell.

Among the non-Gooks, the easy winner is the Brick Mush Man.  Blue Tooth Johnson is next, closely followed by Raymond Belcher Beirman of all people!

2 comments:

  1. I'm fairly new to Vic and Sade but I had been assuming that Rush and Russell were the same character. I thought "Rush" was just a diminutive form of "Russell".

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother thinks this too (even though I have told him many times that this is not the case). Russell's parents died and the Gooks took him in (and it sounds as if they really weren't thrilled about that way the whole thing was handled -- but this may be me reading between the lines of a backstory that we don't have all the facts about).

    Rush was "wanted badly" by the Gooks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...