Monday, September 25, 2017

A daily Vic and Sadecast?

I've decided this mucking around and avoiding the Vic and Sadecast is just plain lazy of me and it's time to get back to work.  As as matter of fact, I have enlisted some Vic and Sade fans (and you could be one of them) to help me.  I am hoping to do a Vic and Sadecast everyday until Series One is finished.  The podcast will be a lot like the other Vic and Sadecasts we've done in the past, where we play an episode and then talk about it.

It won't just be me doing this.  I have at least 2 others who are going to do shows when they wish.  And if you want to do some shows, I really wish you would volunteer to help out.  It's really a matter of how much I would love to hear your opinions more than it is "helping me out".  I really want to hear what you have to say and so does everyone else.

The shows could start as early as tomorrow but more on that later!

Please email me (my address can be found at the Crazy World of Vic and Sade website, on the left-hand side) if you would like to be involved.  There are certain folks I really wish would step up because the insight you could provide would mean a lot to the fandom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...