Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Time, the internet and Vic and Sade

I'm not sure how many of you know this, but I am physically disabled.  This disability has given me time to research.  The internet has given me the ability to research without leaving my house.  I really enjoy Vic and Sade and have a natural curiosity about all the holes in the show that we know nothing about.

Put those things together and you can see that I have spent a great deal of time looking into all things Vic and Sade.

I don't tell you this to brag but I have found the answers to dozens of previously unanswered questions about the show.  Most of the answers have come from newspaper and magazine articles which I have found over the years that somehow Barbara Schwartz and The Friends of Vic and Sade were unable to discover.

One of the things constantly updated is the FAQ and it's section about famous fans of the show.  I remember the list being at about 10 when I first found the show.  I haven't counted, but I must have a list of at least 50 famous people now.  I like to think that means since I started these websites and began this research that the Vic and Sade information has quintupled.  That's a pretty cool thought!

I still am in awe and appreciation of all of you who have written articles, provided audio, sent me pieces of information, added comments to the sites, have done interviews with me... every piece has counted.

Every time I think - that's it - there can't be any new information - well, that's when I find a whole new stash of things.  The next stash may never come, but it probably will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...