Friday, December 27, 2013

Questions people should ask me but never do #4

Q. How did you find Vic and Sade?

A. When I was much more active on my OTRr Buffet blog, I was always looking to listen to new and unusual shows.  I was in the habit of grabbing 4 or 5 of a new show and listening to them, to find out if they were something I might be interested in listening to, and just maybe I could also write about the show for the blog.

Vic and Sade was "just another show" when I picked it, although I had read somewhere beforehand that it was a funny show.

Most of you have read or heard this:  I didn't quite like/understand the show right at the beginning.  Vic was hard to understand and where were the jokes and puns??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...