Monday, May 20, 2013

Wait...there really was an ISHIGAN Fishigan

If you have read all of the articles I've uncovered (and I have) you will come across the name Ishigan Fishigan as well as Rishigan Fishigan.

You may, like me, think this was an error but in fact, it's not an error at all.  At least, not really.

Let me explain to you what I feel has happened.  We are fortunate enough to have the first episode where either one of these "men" were mentioned.  It just so happens to be 41-12-12 Mr. Buller's Christmas Gifts (the episode where Sade has been chosen to buy 34 Christmas gifts for Mr. Buller for $20.00.)  In this episode, the name ISHIGAN Fishigan is used TWICE.  I have listened to it several times and I am sure the name here is ISHIGAN.

But that obviously changed sometime after this and the name RISHIGAN replaced ISHIGAN.  It is as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...