Saturday, May 11, 2013

Seven new discs found?

There is reason to believe that at least 7 new Vic and Sade discs have been recently found.  That number could be 8 actually but I am uncertain at this point.

I have posted all of the new synopsi I found this evening but have yet to add any of the details yet to the Character blog but I should get around to that tomorrow.

I also found at least 2 re-used scripts; one is detailed in the synopsi (noted there only because of a name change for "Bernice", Mr. Gumpox's horse and the fact that David Whitehouse was in the episode rather than Billy Idelson.)  The other re-used script was 42-10-21 Smelly Clark's Broken Watch. 

I have put in some inquiries and hope to find out more in the next couple of days if these discs will ever be turned into mp3s that we may enjoy them.  I don't count on it, however, it's possible.

There is a chance that none of these findings are new at all.  What is certain is that they have been recently added to J. David Goldin's online database as he is (or was) the owner.  There is still a chance these purchases are from WAY back and have just only recently been added to his database.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...