Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Re-listening to episodes and taking more notes

A few days ago, I began re-listening to episodes and taking more notes.  I am adding new finds to the main site.  You may not notice any changes as I did a pretty good the first time around.  But there are a few tiny details in most every episode that did pass me by the first time and I am covering the bases.

I also did not start with the first episode.  As a matter of fact, I started with the bad sound episodes in 1942.  I will cover '43 and '44, then I will start at the beginning of the show's audio run.

The additions may alter some of the periphery pages on the main site's left side as well.  On Sunday, I found out that the interurban station is on Kelsey Street; that's something previously unknown and so I added that to Places.  The additions will be slight and mostly unnoticeable but will fill in the tiny holes that exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...