Saturday, March 30, 2013

Storage space season minutea

When I was putting together the episodes on The Crazy World website, I sometimes didn't look or failed to notice slight tidbits that make more sense now in retrospect.

Here's something very small I found today.  It's so small that it's not really worth even mentioning but yet it makes so much sense, I feel foolish not pointing out the fact that I missed it before.

Above are parts of TWO episodes.  The one on the left is this episode and the one on the right is this one.  The one on the right has the year and month but I wasn't (and still am not) sure of the exact date.  However, after inspecting the episode on the left (same year and month) it appears the episode on the left comes before the episode on the right - and since November has only 30 days, we can assume it falls on one of those remaining days.

I realize this is a lot to ingest; for the most part, it's minutea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...