Saturday, March 2, 2013

One of the favorite things I have read about Vic and Sade

Fan Jim Sizemore did an interview with me in my early days of listening to the show.  He commented about the show in a way that  is almost exactly how I feel.  He wrote:
V&S is the very top of my all time favorites, and there is no close second. It's the only radio show that I often think of out of the blue, without the prompt of a bit of music or some comment I happen to hear. The voices of Vic, Sade, Fletcher and Rush will just pop into my head unannounced; and when they do they always have something clever or wise and/or interesting to say.
This happens to me a lot. I especially 'hear' the voice of Rush and his feelings about whatever it is I happen to be doing.  It makes me giggle when it happens, as I sometimes say what he 'says' in my mind, in a very audible way.  When I am alone.  I think I am perhaps a bit crazy.

I do sometimes 'hear' Sade as well.  Not so much Vic or Uncle Fletcher though, and I am not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...