Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Questions people should ask me but never do #2

Q. Are you obsessed with Vic and Sade?

A. Some people might say so, but I prefer to look at it as being thorough.  I have found a lot of stuff -- let's say about 90% or more than any other Vic and Sade website - and I constantly am trying to think of other ways to add to the bonanza, including trying to get others to input their own ideas and opinions.

The fact-of-the-matter is that I may actually be obsessed with the websites more than I am the actual show.  I somewhat feel that I will be leaving this all behind one day sooner than later and I strive to include things that aren't quite done yet.  It may never be finished and all I can personally say about that is that I feel that's a good thing.  My intentions were, when I began doing the website, to provide a place where all questions about the show and it's characters could be answered and that I could find enough new stuff on my own and not take away from the other Vic and Sade websites (especially vicandsade.net.)

I never dreamed it would turn into what it has turned into.  People have called it an encyclopedia, and well, if that's what it is, then that's pretty much what I had in mind to begin with.  I often wonder what Paul Rhymer or Bill Idelson would say if they could see what goes on here. 

I'm not much of a writer but luckily, people like Sarah Cole and Keith Heltsley (and others) have eased my burden in that area and help class up the joint.  What little interwebs """talent""" I have lies in research, and I'm pretty much rotten in every other field here.  My graphics are amateur, my fantasy scripts are MEH, etc.  I appreciate you guys putting up with my sloppiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...