Sunday, February 1, 2015

More time, another day

Dove-hiney, scream like a panther, Victor one Rush nothing, All-beef, Fine!, Frater salute!, Panther's Blood, meat's not done, Bluetooth I says ''You're crazy'', telephone man who worked for the telephone company who was up the telephone pole fixing telephone wires, spool of white thread #50, Step up and call me 'George', Who tore my ritual?, a raise in pay, I'll bet you wouldn't climb in a barrel of Bibles an' say that, Hank Gutstop is healthy, Gimmee a kiss..., You could'a knocked me over with a feather,  In the living room are they?, Several trained nurses are comin' by fast automobile, Oh ish, Catch the angle?, makes you look like a peeled onion, a door stop weighing 440 pounds, Well Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...