Thursday, January 31, 2013

The REAL debut of Uncle Fletcher

At the end of episode 40-08-26 Funny Money, Uncle Fletcher is introduced to the audience, according to the notes I have.  Fletcher would be a house guest and debut the following day.

Now, we have no idea what Uncle Fletcher said in his introduction but since he would be a 4th character and Paul Rhymer surely would want to make a huge impression on his avid fans, don't you just imagine that Fletcher was at his absolute best and most bizarre?

When I wrote this, I somehow forgot to include this episode.  And with almost everything inside of me, I know whatever Fletcher said was something we'd never forget if we could hear it today.

This episode survives but it was part of the J. David Goldin collection that either belongs to Radio Spirits or the Library of Congress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...