Sunday, October 8, 2017

Two Vic and Sadecasts!

Due to my schedule, I have posted two Vic and Sadecasts today; one is for today and one is for tomorrow as I am going to be busy.

I am also going to be busy Monday as well and so, there is a good chance there will be no Vic and Sadecast on Tuesday.  There is even a chance that Wednesday will also be bypassed.  But I will be back by Thursday, for sure.

Maybe you can use this downtime and catch up on episodes you may have missed.

Sunday and Monday's shows have been done by special guests; Appelrot Shoves Sade Around was done by Shambles Constant, the Bloomington native.  He does a swell job tackling this episode and his pleasant voice is a respite from my goofy tones.

Dave Duckert (aka Dave from Wisconsin) is at the helm for Hank's $200 Wardrobe.  Dave approaches the show from a humorous and analytical way.

The best thing is, both Shambles and Dave enjoy "Vic and Sade" as much as I do.

You can catch all the Vic and Sadecasts over at the ONSUG, plus there's a lot more there.  Look around and see what catches your eye.

I'll be back soon, boys and girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...