Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Coming soon, an interview with John T. Hetherington

I am happy to tell you that I have been in contact with John T. Hetherington, the author of the brand new book, Vic and Sade on the Radio: A Cultural History of Paul Rhymer's Daytime Series, 1932-1944. He has agreed to do an email interview with me, and I hope to send that out to him shortly. 

I finished reading the book the other day and I am working on a review of the book. I hope to post that soon.

As I have stated, the book is full of mostly new information.  Hetherington went to the library in Wisconsin and did his homework.  While I have supplied some details of some episodes he wrote about, I did not go into the detail he went into in his book.  Plus, he has a lot of script dialogue in his book from these scripts that perhaps only a handful of people have ever seen.

If you enjoy Vic and Sade, you'll enjoy the book.  But more on that later.

1 comment:

  1. Great! What a get! I can't wait to read what he has to say.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...