Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Found: My first impressions of Vic and Sade

I've found a post I wrote at the OTRr Buffet that documents the day after I first heard Vic and Sade: 
For the past 14 weeks I have been reading about a serial called Vic and Sade. There have been many articles I haven't posted about them because I was under the impression "nobody cared" about them.

Last night I got my first taste of them, having listened to four episodes back-to-back.  What a surprise I received!  I'll write an in-depth review in a couple of days and tell you my opinions but let me just say that I found the show to be funny and quite fresh.   They aren't quite Fibber McGee and Molly but  -- well as I said, I'll give you a more in-depth review very soon.
March 19, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...