Friday, April 12, 2013

The best Vic and Sade research is...

The best Vic and Sade research is simply sitting down in your favorite chair with a cold root beer and listening to the show.  I haven't really listened to the show in about four months, mainly because I got really busy as the end of last year and then I kind of took a break from the show.  I went as far as to take it off my iPod so I wouldn't be tempted to listen to it.

But about a month ago, I realized I missed the show.  And I realize that listening to it - without taking notes (something I have rarely done when it comes to Vic and Sade) is something else I have missed.

I do plan on listening again; as a matter of fact, I plan on putting the show back on the iPod as soon as I am done typing here.  I'll get back to listening to 3 or 4 shows a night, before or after the baseball game, another Spring and Summer tradition.  I hope you'll listen to the series again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...