Monday, April 8, 2013

All kinds of Vic and Sade material I don't have - but I can get it

Earlier I asked if anyone knew where I could obtain that script - turns out, there are dozens, maybe hundreds (?) of scripts of Vic and Sade that out there but they are put away in boxes in people's homes, members of the Friends of Vic and Sade club.  One person, in particular, contacted me.

According to him, not only are there scripts but many other things that would be awesome to have.  There are many newsletters from Barbara Schwarz (which I could scan and upload) and many other things. This might be my one opportunity to get this stuff.

So you see, the problem is getting it from that box in that fellow's house to my house.

I have NO income.  I am waiting on Social Security and who knows if that's ever going to happen (I have very bad health problems.)  Therefore, there are no funds to send this material.  No way to spread this stuff on the internet.  The fellow who has the material doesn't own a scanner, either.  The scripts alone probably weigh 30 lbs, he tells me.

You can see what I have done with the material I have dug up on my own and the stuff I was given previously.  Try and imagine what I could put up on the website with this this additional material.

If you would consider donating some funds to the website (strictly for this material, mind you) we could get this done.  Otherwise...

Even a dollar or two would help.  I'm thinking the total cost for postage will be around $100.  It could be more, it could be less.  

If you would be interested in helping me, please visit The Crazy World of Vic and Sade, find my email link on the left side of the website and send me an email for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...