Monday, February 11, 2013

Barbara Schwarz's notes about "Vic Has a Sore Knee"

For some reason, Barbara Schwarz's notes about the episode, Vic Has a Sore Knee are very brief.  As a matter of fact, they were so brief that in fact I didn't include them when I came across them.  She wrote:
Tuesday, 7-26-32: (program # 22) Sade asks Vic how his knee feels.  Kinda stiff, but he expects if he rests all day and tonight he'll be all right by tomorrow.
As you probably know, I have since found a script of this episode (actually, the script was re-used and that's the one that was found) and I feel this is one of the most-important Vic and Sade episodes of all.  I think it rivals any radio script I have seen, actually.

She fails to mention anything about this episode that makes it great.  The fact that Vic is a prisoner in his own bed is just the beginning.

I wonder why Mis' Schwarz wrote so little about this episode?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...