Friday, October 4, 2013

50 inches and the Gooks

Well hideehi everyone! I've been on a "vacation" and today, maybe for the first time, I've seen just what a monster I have created. I viewed the main site on a 50" TV screen. I've been more or less taking time off to enjoy life for a change.

I can't and won't go into many details but I've recently come into some money and I am enjoying spending some of it. I've been unable to work for quite some time, so having these funds is nothing but a good thing.

In my joy, I've neglected the Gooks something awful and I miss them. I heard a Rush story today (taken from my character website) and I can't tell you how happy the story made me feel. It was the one about Smelly Clark getting hit in the head with the hammer...(telephone man, telephone wires, telephone pole, etc.) It seems as though I have heard the story 100 times yet I sure missed good, ole Rush telling the story aloud. I've really missed the Gooks and Uncle Fletcher as well.

I have not missed Spottie Brainfeeble.

I do plan on getting back to work on "this thing." I realized today, perhaps for the first time, what a behemoth the main site and the character website have become. Each is huge. View it on a 50" screen for yourself!

Anyway, I've been way too lazy. And it seems like I keep finding ways to get lazier. But I have things I need to finish and I hope to do so...someday soon. Wish me luck, send me mail and encouragement. It will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...