Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Vic and Sadecast coming this weekend?

After a "vacation", there's a very good chance that a Vic and Sadecast is coming your way this weekend.  We won't be going over and rehashing episodes: we'll be speculating about this and that.  There might be a special guest too, so you'll want to keep a lookout for this.  I could give you the topics we are exploring but then I'd have to lock you in a 25 cent barbershop all night.  So it will remain a surprise.  But rest assured, we explore some fun stuff.

PQ Ribber will be co-hosting.

Would you like to be a part of a future Vic and Sadecast?  Would you like to present audio about Vic and Sade, exploring your own topic?  Feel free to let me know or submit materials to me, I promise you, the stuff will be used to further "Vic and Sade".

You can find my email address on the left-hand side of The Crazy World of Vic and Sade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...