Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Fan Dave Duckert provides fun audio

Dave Duckert is something of a super fan of "Vic and Sade", I'd say. You might remember that he's done a few things for the web sites and it all helps in establishing a great foothold for new and old fan alike.

I want to thank "Dave in Wisconsin" as he sometimes calls himself and allow you to listen to two pieces of audio he sent me recently, which I put on Monday's Overnightscape Central podcast; that's two weeks in a row that he's been on the "Central" and I was proud to have him there.

Dave spoke about the "Vic and Sade" radio show and he's a great storyteller and has a nice, soothing voice.  I'm sure you will agree when you hear these audio pieces.

Check out what he had to say:

audio clip 1
audio clip 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...