Sunday, June 4, 2017

Small details being added to episodes

When John Hetherington's book was released, I was able to obtain a multitude of information about many episodes we knew nothing about.

Since this was Hetherington's work, I felt it crucial to leave out numerous details along the way, so that left his book with a lot of "bite"; in other words, I didn't want to let the whole cat out of the bag.

However, this past week, I asked Hetherington if would be okay to share these left-out details with you and add them to the episodes of the Crazy World website, to which he readily consented.  So, over the next few weeks, I will be adding that stuff.

I will also let you know on this website what I added and where.  It's redundant, but necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...