Friday, November 18, 2016

My next "Vic and Sade" project

There are oodles of things I'd like to do before I die and about 99% of those things revolve around this crazy "Vic and Sade" show.  I have unfinished projects everywhere I look and I know there are a bazillion errors in this website (grammatical and otherwise).  All that aside, when I get done inputting these scripts and making the additions and changes, I'd love to make up a database of the chronology of the show.  We have a chronology of the production of the show. but what I would like to do is have a quick way where can see what went on episode to episode.  I'm not sure exactly how I will do this or how to keep track of these things... a real database may be the way to go.

If anyone has any ideas or would like to help in this project, please let me know.  I suspect this will start sometime in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...