Friday, May 16, 2014

I am not perfect! Uncle Fletcher's Meals 1940

All along, there has been a 1940 script I have been "avoiding" -- not purposely, mind you.  But I somehow confused this script (Uncle Fletcher's Meals) with the 1946 version.

The two episodes have completely different endings and since my notes from Barbara Schwarz only gave me a title and nothing else, I was kind of in the dark.

Yes, I knew a script existed,  Did I ever look at this script?  I'm not certain.  I do not like the 1945-46 episodes and perhaps my mind was telling me they were the same (although the 1946 episode is a 30 minute program).

I'll admit it, I messed up.  I do it all the time.  in fact, by a fluke, I believe I have found another audio episode that's been in circulation for years (it's quite likely one that YOU have and I don't) because "stupid me" got his audio from OTRR and not from archive.org or vicandsade.net.  We'll see...

At any rate, I do make mistakes and frankly, it's hard not to when you deal with a database this large.  I do not like mistakes and if you ever see one, feel free to point them out to me! (jimbo@otrr.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...