Saturday, January 18, 2014

Worries

I got up early this morning (something I always do) and  was somehow directed to an old podcast I had done about Vic and Sade.  I listened to it for a while and something just occurred to me: am I overdoing this?

Maybe so, maybe not.  I know that my enthusiasm for the show rarely seems to waver but there are times when I do get tired of working on the websites.  And right now, I have a bad cold and feel a bit depressed, perhaps (prompting a worrisome article such as this).  But the overall enthusiasm I seem to have for the show is real.  But after a while, I wonder, what does anyone care how I feel about the show?

I do question myself a lot regarding these websites.  I often wonder what Bill Idelson would say about the sites?  Other than thinking that the author was totally off his rocker, would he appreciate the sites or view it overkill?

You see that I am wadded-up this morning with worrisome questions.

To be honest, I haven't heard any negative comments about my sites - as a matter of fact, all comments have all been positive and have given me needed energy.  But I do wonder if it's all for naught, sometimes.

Taking a look at other fan sites around the net, I find that my sites sit closely with those of others who are "over the top".  The other sites are filled to the brim with information.  But is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Sickness gives you a chance to reflect and the water is murky right now.  But one thing that never changes - I listen to the show several times a day. 
___

I hope to continue with the video commentaries just as soon as this cold is over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...