Monday, December 23, 2013

Questions people should ask me but never do #1

Q.  Hey Jimbo... why haven't you corrected all the names you have misspelled and messed up in your blog?  I've read most of the scripts on your site and many of those names are just WRONG!  What gives, man?

A. Uh... it all comes down to this... I had already made 90% of the site when I started to realize the names I HEARD were not actually their names at all; simply the way I heard their names.

Then realize just how much material there is on the site and how hard it is to correct 500 names or so in 500 posts.  

I have corrected numerous names and every now and then I will do a wholesale correction on one of the characters.  But it's not an easy job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...